Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regulatory Affairs Officer Benelux
The purpose of this role is to be responsible our compliance management and to contribute to the management of regulatory information and reporting. The RA officer uses local and global regulatory databases to meet compliance obligations and to provide administrative support to the local RA team.
This is a permanent part time position for 24 hours per week.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full regulatory responsibility for the assigned product portfolio (new launches, LCM, labeling, etc) in the categories of medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements.
- Local Regulatory tasks, including creation and updating artworks, database compliance and archiving.
- Provide administrative support to the local Regulatory Affairs (RA) team.
- Evaluation, communication and implementation of changes in the regulatory environment.
- Act as a partner for the local business.
- Compliance with internal procedures and external legislation, directives and guidelines.
- Participate in projects.
- Constant, proactive, cross-functional cooperation with all functions of the Consumer Health Division.
Bayer Consumer Health division is active in marketing and sales of non-prescription products, both online and offline available at drug stores, pharmacies and supermarkets. With brands as Bepanthen, Aleve, Canesten, Iberogast, Supradyn and Rennie, we have a leading position in the Dutch self-care market. Almost every family in the Netherlands has at least one Bayer Consumer Health product at home. Our mission is to enable our customers to take accountability of their own and their families wellbeing and not letting minor health problems stand in the way of a carefree day. Do you want to contribute to our mission and make a difference for millions of people every single day?
WHO YOU ARE
For this position we are expecting a MBO level education with some years of experience. However we are also open for HBO graduates who are looking an entry level position with a passion for Regulatory.
- As mentioned, experience within a pharmaceutical company is preferred. Specifically within Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality or Medical information.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical terms is an advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory procedures is an advantage
- High degree of accuracy and reliability.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Speaking of German or French is a bonus.
We attach great importance to transparent, proactive, solution-oriented and appreciative cooperation with a high customer focus and an open feedback culture. You don't shy away from developing innovative approaches, questioning the status quo and bringing in your own ideas.
For this position, you are a team player and you are used to working independently and on your own responsibility. We require networked thinking and a strong sense of quality and your way of working is proactive, solution-oriented, pragmatic and responsible.
Be innovative, be Bayer. We shape the future of everyday health, patient care and agriculture. Together, we can advance health and nutrition for all. Guided by our purpose ‘science for a better life’, rooted in our LIFE-values and steered by the organization’s strategy, we reach for our ambitious vision. Help bring this vision to life: Health for all, hunger for none.
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of career prospects, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. Bayer employees benefit from great employment conditions, such as:
- An excellent competitive salary based on a 40-hour workweek
- A gross monthly salary between € 3185,- and € 3939,- based on a 40-hour workweek, depending on your education and work experience
- An additional 8% holiday allowance, year-end premium, and a bonus (based on company results)
- 34 days of leave, of which 5 are reserved for days the office is closed
- You have the choice to work from home. If you work from home, Bayer will provide fitting compensation.
- This position is part time: 0.6 FTE
- A solid retirement plan
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization with international career possibilities
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
INTERESTED IN THIS VACANCY?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending us your resume and cover letter. Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Luuck van Kooten via Luuck.email@example.com.
What can you expect? The application process consists of a phone screening, a personality questionnaire and reasoning test and an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
We do not accept any unsolicited applications and agencies.
Do you want to work in a place where you can be just YOU?
Your unique personality, background and talents help build a strong, diverse and inclusive Bayer.
So join us! Be You, Be Bayer.
Netherlands : Netherlands : Mijdrecht || Belgium : Belgium : Diegem