Vacancy Back Office Support / Bayer / Maastricht / Fulltime
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
The challenge of the Back Office Support (BOS) team is to support other Bayer teams all over Europe in their service related activities, while assuring compliance and efficiency and driving customer satisfaction. We are the spider in the web between several departments such as Warehousing & Transportation, Accounting, Field Service, Inside Sales etc..
As a Back Office Support Specialist your main task in the team is to provide excellent support by becoming the subject matter expert. You will be handling queries, provide service information and order statuses to your internal customer, and follow up to SAP or Global process related questions.
You support :
- the field service engineers in their day to day operations and the Field Service administration processes by handling reports, updating equipment records, re-processing orders and solving potential issues that could prevent invoicing and stock replenishment.
- the Inside Sales Team with accurate contract entry and administration and ensure correct revenue allocation.
Who are you
- service minded and a natural flair to bring things accurately and professionally.
- structured, process oriented in order to make effective and efficient independent decisions to solve problems based on customer needs and requirements in an international atmosphere.
- your knowledge of SAP enables you to understand the processes and quickly be up and running.
- a born team player with excellent communication skills , but also able to work independently.
- hands-on approach and flexibility helps you in being customer focused; a good time manager -able to prioritizing tasks and activities and to easily switch between them.
- a high level of English, both spoken and written, multilingual preferred.
Take a chance on Bayer Medical Care:
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of excellent career prospects around the world, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. We strive to hire the best, most talented people from around the world, and work to keep our employees as long as possible.
What to expect:
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- An inspiring and demanding setting
- A great salary with 8% holiday pay, a 13th month and a bonus based on performance
- 34 days of leave, of which 5 are used for days the office is closed
- (International) career opportunities
- A good pension
- An informal and friendly atmosphere
You start with a contract for one year. If there’s a match, it’s a long-term position.
Interested in this vacancy?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com) via +32 2 535 64 49.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via www.career.bayer.be/en/sociall-wall/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!